This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello blog followers and visitors! Today, I am releasing a pocket scrapbooking or project life freebie in sunshiny yellow and a few other spring colors. I know some areas of the US are experiencing April showers but So Cal has been spreading the sunshine and I was inspired to create a spring-y freebie! These journaling cards are in shades of golden yellow, spring green and a muted pink with a few doodles that I designed.
As always, I thought I would mention that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several ideas by other designers for project life freebies and techniques, you can view that here, DIY Crafts | Project Life Freebies, Tips & Techniques.
Well, on to the freebie, there are 18 journaling elements in all. You have 4 journaling cards (3″ x 4″) and a few more labels, tags and word snippets. As always, these journaling cards and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting. You can also use them for your planners and personal organizers, if applicable.
How to Use this “Journaling Cards” Printable:
There are a few ways you can use this printable to create your journaling cards and elements and I have included a few in the following instructions:
- The easiest way to use this printable is to print it out on a full sheet of white cardstock and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the journaling cards and journaling elements using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. There are several pdf to jpg converters online if your software just can’t open a pdf. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile and cutting it out a lot easier.)
- The most labor intensive (or time consuming) way is to print out the journaling cards or journaling elements on 65 lb. white cardstock and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors or a slide paper trimmer to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
Facts about the freebie:
- 18 journaling cards and elements on an 8 1/2″ x 11″ page.
- File size – 798 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: pink, yellow, green, grey, white
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. However, thanks to all of you who have been repinning my work and now taking the time to mention me on Instagram. Sure do appreciate the link love!
You can access the pdf file>>> HERE. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.