This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello Peeps…Happy Monday! We are now into a new month and close to the beginning season when school starts around the nation. Although I’m sure things will be quite different around the nation this school year. In any case, I wanted to get out a fun and cute graphic theme for today’s Erin Condren planner stickers set. This digital paper was just so cute with all kinds of fun school graphics!
The color theme is a bright one with cool navy blue and violet. I have also created a set of my former vector style of stickers as well in the same color theme. So, you are going to get a stickerpalooza of stickers today!
Planner Sticker Specs
The functional planner stickers, especially the box stickers, are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes specifically for the Erin Condren .
However, you can reduce the printable when you go to print in order to adjust the stickers’ size to fit your specific planner. (Some distortion may occur using this method.)
You Might Like:
If you would like to see other similar color or subject themed freebies…
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are more than 160+ planner stickers or elements total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Erin Condren Planner and bullet journal fans.
How to Use this “School Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions (I have also included some of the cutting tools you will need):
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software.
You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers. For the curvy cuts (i.e. around words), you might like the Gyro-cut tool.
Facts about the Planner Stickers freebie:
- One set of planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file. (2 ppgs)
- One set of planner stickers on 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file (1 pge)
- These elements are designed at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi.
- Color theme: pink, navy blue, turquoise, l. orange, violet
- As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Here’s Freebie # 1 – School Rules Planner Stickers [pdf file]
Freebie #2 -Pge 2 School Rules Planner Stickers [pdf file]
Freebie #3 – School Rules Academic Planner Stickers [pdf file]
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing. Digital Paper by Nina Prints at Creative Fabrica.