This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello…while I have been designing fall-themed journaling or project life elements, I thought I would design a coordinating Halloween banner with a fun font theme. Today’s freebie was designed primarily as a fun decorative item for a party or halloween celebration.
As for the details about the freebie, there are 16 elements in all. The flags measure about 2″ across , and 2.5″ in height. I would suggest that you work with about 3 to 5 feet (and a few inches on both ends to tie on) of baker’s twine or hemp. After you cut out the elements, be sure to use a 1/4″ or 1/8″ hole punch at the top of the tags to place on your hemp or string.
For best results, print out on heavy white cardstock and hole punch at the top of the individual tags to create your banner. Use a medium or heavy duty baker’s twine or hemp to make your banner sturdy and handle the weight of your tags.
Facts about the freebie:
- This free printable has 16 elements making up the Halloween banner on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- The file size is 3.35 MB.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: cream, black, orange [vintage ledger paper texture]
Thank you for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’m grateful…I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I know you don’t always have time to leave a comment because you are busy, so I really appreciate it when blog visitors take the time to either like or comment.
Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables. Don’t be concerned if you have posted it under the previous name, my traffic boost is contributing to the name change.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file>>> Halloween Banner – Free Printable
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download. Hope you like them! 🙂
Update: ( 10.05. 18): If you like this printable you may like my revised printable and tags released on this date, you can find that printable here: