This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello planner peeps ! Well, one of the great things I love about the month of August is that all the stores have great sales on school supplies! Woot- hoo! This time of year gets me crazy to blow out so much money out of my wallet, but I work really hard to restrain myself and keep expenses down. However, what is “stationery” love without spending a little on your fav items?
But, in order to help you a bit with those stationery and school expenses, I went ahead and designed a back to school stickerpalooza for you today!
You Might Like
If you are interested in back to school planner stickers that I designed for the Erin Condren Life Planner last year, you can find those here:
Back to School2 Planner Stickers
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of theMAMBI Happy Planner (vertical) or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other vertical weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner or Erin Condren Life Planner. The functional planner stickers, especially the box stickers, are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes specifically for the Happy Planner.
Keep in mind that the full boxes are sized at 1/4″ taller than your vertical boxes for the Erin Condren Planner and sometimes the designs can not be cut down for your Erin Condren. A new planner that many of you are using these stickers for is the Passion Planner, so I thought I would mention that as well.
Here’s a sample of the printable printed out on heavy printer paper (about 20# bond – 92 bright) with my Epson Artisan 810 on regular setting.
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that board and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
Check out the video that shows how shapes are made:
<div class=”mv-video-target mv-video-id-dw9kkpfsgyranq226bxn” data-video-id=”dw9kkpfsgyranq226bxn” data-volume=”70″ data-ratio=”16:9″ ></div>
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 116 planner stickers on two separate 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf files.
- File size : printable #1) 846 KB – printable #2) 161 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: light blue, pink, light violet, light orange
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own. That includes redesigned as a free printable.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. If you use this printable on Instagram or other social media platform, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
You can access the pdf file>>>>HERE. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Get a $100 Target Giftcard for Back to School Shopping!
You can access the second pdf file>>>> HERE. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Almost all images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright. Others are under commercial use or creative commons licensing.
Zainub Sheikh says
these are so cute thanks for making 🙂