Happy Halloween! Hello… and I hope you are ready for today’s special freebie! I am doubling the freebies today as a special treat to you and why not double the fun? The first freebie is a kid-friendly Halloween journaling card and journaling elements set.
It uses traditional Halloween colors but in a cute, whimsical theme. They’re meant to write down the stories of all the fun the kiddies had at school or at other activities; however, of course, they can be used for what your creative imagination will come up with…a mini-smashbook perhaps?
As for the details about the freebie, there are 12 journaling elements in all. You have four journaling cards (3″ x 4″), and other celebration themed elements. As always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping.
Facts about the freebie:
- This free printable has 12 elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- The file size is 2.57 MB.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are distorted.
- Color scheme: orange, green, purple, black
My expression of gratitude for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I know you don’t always have time to leave a comment because you are busy, so I really appreciate it when blog visitors take the time to either like or comment and/or even read my blog posts. Some of you really play close attention. I am even more pleased by your multiple pins to your Pinterest boards. Thanks for your vote of confidence!
Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links. My traffic keeps increasing from visitors from all over the world, thank goodness for Google translate, it helps me understand your kind comments in any language!
I hope you don’t mind when I check out your Pinterest boards, and repin some of your pins to some of my Pinterest boards, these pins usually provide inspiration for new designs of my own! You guys and gals often find things I don’t often run into and it just serves to expand and generate new ideas.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables. Don’t be concerned if you have posted it under the previous name, my traffic boost is contributing to the name change.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file here. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download. Hope you like them! 🙂
Monster Clip Art: The original designs are by Deb at Scrappin’ Cop and although I paid for CU use, I just wanted to credit her for such cuuuute illustrations.
You Might Also Like: