And now a word about the legal stuff…
Public Domain Images:
You are free to use all clip art and images, in any of your personal projects created for resale or pleasure other than the images on my blog and other photos that were not designated as free clip art or images. Please do not use more than 5 of the graphic images within any one project, or within a single page of a blog or website. I will try to upload and post only images that are usually in the public domain and those images that are not under copyright laws in the United States.
I have a large collection of vintage ephemera that I would like to make available to the DIY crafting community and vintage crafting bloggers; however, I would appreciate it if you read the following guidelines and their application.
- Use the resources to decorate your blogs and social media websites (for personal or business use), but please do not use my resources to create pre-made blog designs, collage sheets, downloadable images or image libraries on CDs free or for resale.
- Use the resources to create a physical, tangible product (i.e. printed greeting cards) for personal use or limited production resale.
- Use the resources for personal gifts and projects or non-profit fundraisers.
YOU MAY NOT
The following includes resources created by VintageGlam in addition to free downloadable images.
- You MAY NOT incorporate ANY of the resources to be part of any kind of digital download on your blog(s) or website(s), whether free or for sale (i.e. downloadable freebies, images or blog widgets). For example, a product delivered via email or any network is a digital download.
- You MAY NOT re-sell or re-distribute or re-package the resources as digital downloads. The images may not be uploaded to any other websites as a freebie or resaleable product.
- You MAY NOT re-sell or re-distribute or re-package the resources as clip art in a cd/book clip art kit.
- You MAY NOT capture video screencasts of any tutorials and re-sell or re-distribute or re-package them, including re-distributing them as uploads or downloads for any web site.
- You MAY NOT copy any blog page to display on your website. (Use an excerpt if you have to, but please link to the original blog post – not the actual file.)