This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello blog followers and visitors. Well the month of November is waning, as we get closer to Thanksgiving I thought you might like some gift tags for your hostess gifts or other uses. So, I thought that today I would post a set of watercolor fall themed gift tags.
I have included two different phrases, “Happy Thanksgiving” and “Thank You”, so that you can find the use suitable for your intended use. However, I think these gift tags will be great for hostess gifts.
As for the details about today’s freebie, there are 12 crafting elements or gift tags in all. As always, these crafting elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting.
Facts about the freebie:
- 12 gift tags crafting elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file, approximately 1 3/4″ x 3.25″.
- 12 gift tags crafting elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file, approximately 2″ across.
- File size – 4MB – 2nd download 4MB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are often distorted.
- Color scheme: rust, brown, green, gold
Thank you for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I also appreciate the links on Facebook and Pinterest and for some of you, your personal blogs. And thanks for checking out my Instagram pics as well, sure would love it if you follow me!
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Materials and Supplies Needed:
Here’s a mockup of what the finished gift tags might look like and a list of the materials and supplies needed, posted below the photo.
- White cardstock
- Hole punch, brads and brad setter. I own the Crop-a-Dile eyelet and Snap punch by WeRMemoryKeepers which I love. This tool will give your tags a finished look, but is not necessary.
- Baker’s twine or basic twine
- Scissors or slide cutter
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file HERE. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
I couldn’t resist, I went back to the “drawing board” and decided to design these round gift tags using the same beautiful watercolor graphics with a casual, script font as well. You now have two options for your fall themed gift tags.
Freebie #2 – Watercolor Thanksgiving Gift Tags – 2″ Round>>>>HERE
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing.
BOB and CAROLYN SHANKS says
Thank you for the lovely tags. I will be using them as I deliver food to neighbors.
Dru Cortez says
That’s awesome and so sweet…just the thing for the season’s “random acts of kindness”. Best wishes on Thanksgiving and into the season. 🙂