This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! I know yesterday was Valentine’s Day; however, today I am providing another fauxbonichi planner stickers release in a pink color theme because it is one of my fav colors. I made just a few changes on this planner stickers set (I added a script weekend, some floral stickers ) but since I publish these type of stickers rarely, I thought I would share an additional release. These also match the set of watercolor brushstroke headers or words with a valentine theme that I recently released. I went ahead and recolored and adjusted the size and, of course, included the new brushstroke stickers below.
I’m sorry for the repetitive or redundant info in my posts, that most of my blog followers already know; however, I am always getting “newbies” to my site who want to know what the planner world is all about and are excited to get started. Enjoy!
These planner stickers are designed for the new “fauxbonichi” or otherwise known as the “happynichi”. Just to recap on what a fauxbonichi is…
What is a Fauxbonichi or Happynichi?
The fauxbonichi is a restyled planner to resemble the layout of the popular Hobonichi Techo Weeks planner. However, it uses Me and My Great Idea’s ( the manufacturer of the Happy Planner) popular “skinny” or Happy notes planner. It measures 4.125″ by 9.25″ (the interior pages) and has 9 discs as the binding, the same as the Classic Happy Planner.
The pages for the fauxbonichi are approximately half the size of the Classic Happy Planner. Depending on the half sheets you use, and how they are designed, you can use this type of planner as a portable personal planner. This planner has two great things going for it, it is slimmer, therefore more portable and the discs allow for a greater flexibility for adding or moving the interior pages.
While these planner stickers I am providing today can fit smaller personal planners, they are styled differently from most small stickers.
Other Uses for these Fauxbonichi Stickers
The Hobonichi Techo Weeks is smaller at 3 3/4″ by 6. 3/4″. I am getting feedback that many of you are using these smaller stickers for your personal planners.
You might want to reduce the printable by 10 percent or so to actually get them to fit but they are not an exact match.
What Type of Planners Do these Stickers Fit?
These planner stickers are made for the redesigned Fauxbonichi type of planners.
However, you might want to take a look at the different personal planners mentioned in the following list to see if they will be suitable for your planner.
Different planner binder companies give these smaller size binders different names; but , generally, they are usually as small as a pocket book and can be carried in one’s purse or briefcase:
The page size is usually about 3.75″ x 6.75″ or 95mm by 171 mm as in the “personal” and compact planners by Filofax.
The page size for the Recollections planner is 4″ by 6.75″.
Please note: These stickers will also fit in a Traveler’s Notebook which can accommodate filler sheets or inserts with a horizontal layout that are sized at 4.33″ x 8.25″ or 127 mm x 210mm.
The other planner that these stickers might fit is the Hobonichi Techo Weeks which is 3.7″ x 7.4″
Please keep in mind, these stickers are much smaller than my usual Erin Condren or Happy Planner stickers!
How small are the fauxbonichi stickers?
The full box stickers in this set are approximately 1.0″ inch in height. The small circle round stickers are approximately 3/8″ or 1/4″ across.
You Might Like
Here’s a few planner sticker sets with this handwritten and whimsical doodled style for Fauxbonichi layouts…
Find me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several planner inspiration pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
How to Use this “Fauxbonichi” Planner Stickers Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the Silhouette.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers. Reader’s tip: If you are cutting by hand, do it while watching TV.
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 105+ planner stickers on a 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file (landscape). File size = 3.6 MB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi. Your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: pink, light pink, bright pink
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own. Including using the derivative designs for free distribution.
* Not for use on any Print on Demand site (POD) such as Red Bubble, and other similar sites.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Freebie #1 – Pink Fauxbonichi Planner Stickers
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Freebie #2 – Pink Watercolor Brushstrokes Planner Stickers
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio. They are under copyright with a few that are under commercial use licensing.