This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! Happy Friday… So, now that we are in the beginning of the fall season, I designed a planner stickers printable that is essentially a to do activity list for fall. You can use this printable as planner sticker headers since they are 1.5″ across, so they should fit your Erin Condren or Classic Happy Planner. In addition, I have included two more Halloween printables for your upcoming Halloween parties, some Halloween tags for gift bags and a revamped Halloween banner. I hope you enjoy these fall themed printables.
Just a Short “Hello” to Planner Fans :
If you were referred to my blog by these lovely ladies, I sure appreciate your dropping by. In addition, I would like to say “Thank You” to these women for including me on their lists or blog posts.
Elizabeth at Crazybusyhappylife ( I have a sister named Elizabeth)
Maddie at Lovelyplanner
Wenda at Wendaful
If you would like to see other similar Halloween themed freebies, you might like:
Find me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are more than 3 separate freebies total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and/or printables can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting.
How to Use this “Party and Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to cut out these freeie and I have included a few tips in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printable is to print it out on a full sheet of white cardstock and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. If you need to convert the pdf file, there are many online converters that will convert the files from pdfs to jpegs.
2) For the halloween banner, it would be ideal if you printed it on glossy or matte photo paper so the colors will be sharp and bright. However, plain cardstock will do.
3) Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which makes cutting a straight line easier, rather than using scissors.
Facts about the freebie:
- One Fall to do list on 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file. (4.6 MB)
- One halloween tags printable 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file. (5.4 MB)
- One halloween banner printable 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file. ( 1.5 MB)
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: black, orange, purple, neon green
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Here's Freebie # 1 – Fall To Do List Planner Stickers PDF >>>>>> HERE.
Here's Freebie #2 – Halloween Tags>>>>>>>HERE.
Here's Freebie #3 – Halloween Banner on PDF>>>> HERE.
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing. Clip art images are from Kidillustration Design, Vecteezy and Creative Market.