This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello…blog followers and visitors! Today, I am releasing another fall freebie with another woodland animal; a cute skunk journaling cards and elements for project life or other types of pocket scrapbooking. Among so many woodland animals, I sure like the black & white contrast of skunks; however, this cute skunk graphic was illustrated by a talented artist at AMBillustrations.
Well, on to the freebie, there are 19 journaling elements in all. You have 4 journaling cards (3″ x 4″) and a few more labels, tags and word snippets. As always, these journaling cards and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting. Many of you Filofax fans have found new uses for these elements as well and you are just as welcome to use them. I think it’s cool seeing some of your creations on my Instagram feed, thanks for the IG mentions.
Facts about the Journaling Cards freebie:
- 19 journaling elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size – 534 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: hot pink, pink, black, white
How to Use this “Journaling Cards” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your journaling elements and I have included a few in the following instructions:
- The easiest way to use this printable is to print it out on a full sheet of white cardstock and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the journaling cards and journaling elements using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
- The most labor intensive (or time consuming) way is to print out the journaling cards or journaling elements on 65 lb. white cardstock and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file>>> Lil’ Skunk Journaling Cards.
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
The cute fox illustrations were designed by AMBillustrations on Etsy.