This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! Today, I am excited about this release because I literally went back to the drawing board, and revamped this “freebie” printable that will have more planner stickers that will fit your smaller personal planners.
This is a whole new size and because of the smaller scale of the stickers and the new layout there are many more planner stickers to the page. Check out the charts below to see the difference and which “smaller” planners they will fit.
What Type of Planners Do these Stickers Fit?
These planner stickers are made for personal planners by Filofax and Recollections by Michael’s. Different planner binder companies give these smaller size binders different names; but , generally, they are usually as small as a pocket book and can be carried in one’s purse or briefcase.
The page size is usually about 3.75″ x 6.75″ or 95mm by 171 mm as in the “personal” and compact planners by Filofax.
The page size for the Recollections planner is 4″ by 6.75″.
Please note: These stickers will also fit in a Traveler’s Notebook which can accommodate filler sheets or inserts with a horizontal layout that are sized at 4.33″ x 8.25″ or 127 mm x 210mm.
The other planner that these stickers might fit is the Hobonichi Techo Weeks which is 3.7″ x 7.4″
Please keep in mind, these stickers are much smaller than my usual Erin Condren or Happy Planner stickers!
How small are the stickers?
The full box stickers in this set are approximately 1.0″ inch in height. The small round stickers are approximately 3/8″ across. You can see the difference in sticker height in the chart below.
You Might Like
Here’s a few planner sticker sets with this handwritten and whimsical doodled style.
Whimsical Kitty Planner Stickers
Whimsical Bunny Planner To Do Lists
Find me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers. Reader’s tip: If you are cutting by hand, do it while watchin TV.
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 122++ planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- In a separate file, 2 jpgs are included for the personal planner dashboards.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: pastel blue, pastel pink
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own. Including using the derivative designs for free distribution.
* Not for use on any Print on Demand site (POD) such as Red Bubble, and other similar sites.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
You can access the pdf file>>> Doodled Personal Planner Stickers. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Freebie #2- Personal Dashboards
The personal dashboards can be accessed by clicking the button below. The jpg files are bundled in a zip file.
Make sure you keep the aspect ratio of the files at 3.73″ x 6.73″. The files are slightly smaller around the edges to give an allowance for your laminating material.
All images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use licensing. Some images are from Vecteezy and Creative Market. French Cafe Clip art by Poppy Moon Designs.