This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! Today, I am excited to release a new “freebie” printable that I designed that has planner stickers that will fit Traveler's Notebooks or personal sized planners. This is a whole new size and because of the smaller scale of the stickers there are many more planner stickers to the page.
Going forward, I will release these only occasionally because they do require that much more work. The down side is that if you are hand cutting the stickers it will take a little more work as well! I hope you like them!
A Few Notes About the Printable
If you are a Filofax fan or owner of a personal planner, you will be able to use this printable as well. Please note: These stickers will fit in a Traveler's Notebook which can accommodate filler sheets or inserts with a horizontal layout that are sized at 4.33″ x 8.25″ or 127 mm x 210mm. They should also work in A5 type of planners. Remember these stickers are much smaller than my usual Erin Condren or Happy Planner stickers!
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Traveler's Notebook or similar smaller personal sized weekly planners such as the Franklin Covey or Filofax. If you're not familiar with a Traveler's Notebook, it's basically a leather cover with elastic bands that you can fill with multiple notebook inserts according to your desire. The following Traveler's Notebook is by Webster's Pages. This is the one I own.
The original brand for the cover is called a Midori & other versions are sometimes referred to as a Fauxdori or Traveler's Notebook (TN.) The functional planner stickers, especially the box stickers, are sized to fit small planner inserts that range around 4″ to 5″ across .
Find me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
Here's a sample of Traveler's notebook inserts I designed myself using Heidi Swapp scrapbooking paper and a digital svg cut file. I also designed the financial insert myself as well.
Here's a sample of these stickers on a preliminary (very rough draft) DIY Traveler's Notebook inserts that I made myself. I used some of these stickers from this printable in the layout.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 80+ planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size : 250 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: hot pink, light pink and light lavender
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own. Including using the derivative designs for free distribution.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
***Update:(08.16.18) The scale of these stickers are small enough for the mini happy planner by Mambi.
You can access the pdf file>>> HERE. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
All images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use licensing.