This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! Well, I created that whimsical kitty and it was well received, so… I have gone ahead and created some “cute” or “kawaii” planner stickers to coordinate with the journaling cards I previously designed.
As you may know, I retooled one of my first “whimsical” freebie printables and added this cute kitty that I actually designed myself. I hope you like these planner stickers as well.
Just wanted to mention that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other designers for stationery, office supplies, home office organization and planner freebies, you can view that here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
Well, on to the freebie, there are 49 planner stickers or elements in all. You have 2 lists, 1 mini February calendar and a few more labels, tags and word snippets. As always, these journaling cards and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use This Planner Stickers Printable
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software.
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers. Reader Tip: Cut the stickers while watching TV!
Facts about the Whimsical Kitty Planner Stickers freebie:
- 49 planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size – 97 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so the details don't show up accurately or colors are sometimes distorted. (The lines on one of the circles appears that way in the preview.)
- Color scheme: pink, white, dark grey
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms. It’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
Grab the [pdf file]>>> Whimsical Kitty Planner Stickers. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing.