This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello…and welcome back to more fall-related freebies. Did I mention It’s almost Thanksgiving? Today’s journaling cards freebie is full of autumn colored paper textures for your project life or other types of memory keeping or journaling.
I also used 4 more digital paper textures by SheryK Designs (link below) and am just amazed how many different journaling elements I have been able to create from all the different coordinated designs. I know I have some blog visitors that love the color orange which is good because it plays a big role in this freebie’s color scheme.
As for the details about the freebie, there are 18 elements in all. You have four journaling cards (3″ x 4″), 3 circle labels, 3 word snippets and several elements as well. As always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping.
Facts about the freebie:
- This free printable has 18 elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- The file size is 6.56 MB.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are often distorted. I have included a couple of photo-realistic textures in the paper and chalkboard texture.
- Color scheme: cream, muted teal blue, brown, orange, mustard yellow
How to Use this “Journaling Cards” Printable:
There are a few ways you can use this printable to create your journaling cards and elements and I have included a few in the following instructions:
- The easiest way to use this printable is to print it out on a full sheet of white cardstock and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the journaling cards and journaling elements using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. There are several pdf to jpg converters online if your software just can’t open a pdf. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile and cutting it out a lot easier.)
- The most time consuming way is to print out the journaling cards or journaling elements on 65 lb. white cardstock and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors or a slide paper trimmer to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
Thank you for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I know you don’t always have time to leave a comment because you are busy, so I really appreciate it when blog visitors take the time to either like or comment.
Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links.
I hope you don’t mind when I check out your Pinterest boards, and repin some of your pins to some of my Pinterest boards, these pins usually provide inspiration for new designs of my own! You guys and gals often find things I don’t often run into and it just serves to expand and generate new ideas.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables. Don’t be concerned if you have posted it under the previous name, my traffic boost is contributing to the name change.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file>>> Fall Paperie Journaling Elements.
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download. Hope you like them! 🙂
The background digital papers are courtesy of SheryKDesigns “Fall” collection.