This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hey planner fans! It’s the holiday season (or very close to it) and in order to get you ready for all the shopping and organizing of all your plans, to do lists and shopping lists, I have released another set of binder cover printables for household or office binders. You can also use these printables for the Big Happy Planner which also uses printables or inserts at 8 1/2″ x 11″.
I hope you like these essential tools that can make your plain, boring binders much prettier. Well, I’m making up for not getting out more binder printables by releasing today’s freebies – pretty holiday binder printables–that is binder covers with matching spine labels.
These binder cover printables are specifically designed for every day binders that you can purchase at Target or other Office supply stores. Or of course, you can also purchase them online, such as the binders below. Wherever you purchase them, they usually allow you to insert your binder labels in a pocket in the front and back and on the spine.
Tip: You can select the spine label that suits the spine of the binder you purchased. You can simply print the files and then create your label with your own handwriting .
Or, you can use photo editing software to edit the label names, if you have the software available. I would suggest using the online photo editing tool, Canva , as a way to edit the labels easily. I used my Canva account and their free fonts to edit the label in the following image.
You Might Like:
If you would like to see other similar subject themed freebies:
Find Me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
How to Use this “Binder” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white cardstock and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can edit, print and cut out the spine labels using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette.)
2) Make sure you keep the aspect ratio of the jpg files at 8.5″ by 11″. If you edit the files in Canva you can download the files as pdfs to make the printing easier.
3) One more tip, when you print out the planner binder spine labels, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the straight cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will assure you have much straighter cuts.
Facts about the freebie:
- 3 sets of binder printables on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ jpg file. (2550 x 3300 pixels)
- Each set is included in a zip file, approx. 7 MB.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: black, white, brown, red, sage green
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Here’s Freebie # 1 – Thanksgiving Binder Printable- >>>>>>HERE
Freebie #2 – Christmas Binder Printable >>>>>> HERE
Freebie #3 – Woodland Christmas Binder Printable >>>>>> HERE
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing. Vector Christmas clip art by MyClipartStore on Designbundles.net. Watercolor Christmas clip art by CreativeQube on CreativeMarket.