This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Happy Midweek and 12th day of Christmas peeps….It’s been awhile since I posted a mini happy planner printable. So… today I am releasing this blush Christmas themed planner stickers printable. These Mini Happy Planner printables will fit other small planners as well. I am releasing three coordinating printables – planner stickers, planner inserts for the mini happy planner and a 6″ x 8″ to do list. I hope you like this “blush” christmas theme set. I had a lot of fun creating them.
If you are a Filofax fan or owner of a planner with A5 weekly inserts , you will be able to use this printable as well. Please note: These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Me and My Big Ideas Mini Happy Planner but many of the stickers will fit the Kikki.K or Filofax personal planner or similar smaller personal sized weekly planners. The dimensions for these stickers are very small; usually, only slightly more than an inch across.
Here’s a sample layout of this planner and what the stickers might look like:
Here’s a fall themed mini happy planner printable that I designed recently:
November Monthly Layout Planner Stickers
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that board and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
How to Use this “Mini Happy Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter (i.e Cricut Explore) you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine. ( see pic below for some of my favs)
Xyron Teresa Collins // Snail Tape Runner – American Crafts // EK Success Scissors
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of planner stickers and to do list on a 6 x8 jpg file.
- A set of planner inserts on a 8 1/2″ x 11″ pdf file.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: soft blush, slate blue, soft orange, teal
- As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own. Including using the derivative designs for free distribution.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
You can access the planner stickers jpg file(jpg file)>>>> HERE.
Freebie #2 – Blush Christmas To Do List (jpg file) >>> HERE.
Freebie #2 –Blush Christmas Planner Inserts ( pdf file)>>> HERE.
All images in this mini happy planner printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use licensing. CU clip art from Vecteezy and from Creative Market.