I am still on the” back to school” theme for this week, but this time it’s stickers that are suitable for high school or higher education themed planners! They can mix and match with my previous freebie release as you see fit.
Having a lot of fun with these school related planner stickers! This set is more element related and can be either used for the Happy Planner or Erin Condren Life Planner, or others if you like.
If you are interested in ” back to school” planner stickers that I designed for the Erin Condren Life Planner last year, you can find those here:
Back to School2 Planner Stickers
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the MAMBI Happy Planner (vertical) or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other vertical weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner or Erin Condren Life Planner. The functional planner stickers, especially the box stickers, are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes specifically for the Happy Planner. Keep in mind that the full boxes are sized at 1/4″ taller than your vertical boxes for the Erin Condren Planner and sometimes the designs can not be cut down for your Erin Condren. A new planner that many of you are using these stickers for is the Passion Planner, so I thought I would mention that as well.
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that board and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
4) If you want to use these stickers but your budget is too pinched to get an Erin Condren or other printed planner, I would suggest that you try the free academic planner by Passion Planner. It’s available in the Classic size and other sizes as a printable download and will help you get started on the road to better scheduling and planning.
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 58 planner stickers on 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size : 172 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: light blue, pink, light violet
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own. That includes redesigned as a free printable.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. If you use this printable on Instagram or other social media platform, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
For the older version you can access the pdf file>>> HERE.
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the new “revised” download.
Almost all images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright. Others are under commercial use or creative commons licensing.
Angie Engelke says
You at by far my favorite designer of planner stickers! I love your style. They are cute as well as functional! Thank you!!!!
Dru Cortez says
Thank you that is so kind. If you have been following me for a awhile you have been with me on my journey to improve a skill I have long wanted to attain…along the way I have gathered a lot of followers (and fans?) of my designs! I sure do appreciate it! Thank you for your sweet comment.
I just wanted to say that I love all the stuff you put out and thank you for your hard work!
Dru Cortez says
Wow, thank you! Kind comments (and constructive criticism) are always welcome!
Thank you so much, love you <3