This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello blog followers and visitors! I sure do appreciate your support on Pinterest and I’d like to thank you for all the web traffic on this blog and all the Instagram love. I appreciate those of you who have given me a mention or tag with your “planner” photos using the stickers’ printables I have designed. What can I say? but thank you again and again.
So, for today’s freebie, I am responding to the requests of several of you college or “student” planner fans and I am providing a set of planner stickers that you can use for school or class or other academic pursuit for you “lifelong learners” . I used the color theme of one of my most popular planner stickers sets, “Lilac Dreams“.
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren Planner or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other vertical weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner. They are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes.
Just a little reminder, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies, you can view that here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are 53 planner stickers or elements total in today’s release. You have block stickers, as well as arrows, headers, checklist flags, banners, circles, label stickers. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
Facts about the freebie:
- 53 planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size – 80 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: turquoise blue, purple, white
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file Academic Planner Stickers. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Tammy L says
Thank you …Love this too..My daughter will be able to use these in her planner for school…Yeah!!!
Dru Cortez says
You’re welcome! Nothing as fun as starting school with fresh and cute school supplies.
Valeria Carvalho says
I love your stickers. Thank you.
Thank you!!! I love the academic stickers- such great motivation for starting the year off right!
Dru Cortez says
Awesome…I’m like a kid when school starts…I get all excited about seeing school supplies in the stores; so, it inspired this planner stickers set.
Thank you so much for these free printables!! they are so nice!! 🙂
Dru Cortez says
You’re welcome! I am glad you like them.
Andi Brydson says
At first I was like ‘where was this when I went through the printables the other day? o.0’ then I realized it was posted after that day. This makes me so ridiculously happy. :3 Great job! And as a busy college student, I humbly request more in more colors. :3 I love all of your stickers so much! <3
Love these! I’m getting my first Erin Condren planner this fall as I am a mother of three and in school myself. These will be very handy. I would love to see more colors as well if you have time or inclination to design them.
Thank you ssssoooo much for doing these, they are going to help me so much, I have been looking everywhere for these designs all over the place and never found anything I really liked.
I’m going through all your older posts this morning….Is there anyway to get these just without the school words? I love the colors… If its a problem or takes time its ok I understand