This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello…hopefully, it’s getting a little warmer in some areas of the country. Wow, what a crazy winter it has been. And in complete contrast to the rest of the country, it’s really warming up in Southern California (not so good since we are undergoing a drought and we need a little rain) so, I already have spring in mind and sporting short sleeve tops.
Today’s journaling cards freebie has a slightly different color scheme, I threw in a dark blue and turquoise with hot pink and light pink. Just like the extreme weather, I really like the contrast…it’s not quite spring but not quite winter and I am already including flowers.
As for the details about the freebie, there are 20 elements in all. You have four journaling cards (3″ x 4″) and a few more labels, tags and elements as well. As always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping. So many of this blog[‘s readers keep coming up with interesting uses for these elements. Hope you like them. 🙂
Facts about the freebie:
- This free printable has 20 elements including journaling cards on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- The file size is less than 2.15 MB.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are often distorted.
- Color scheme:hot pink, light pink, dark blue, turquoise
Thank you for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I have been nearly overwhelmed with the positive response from blog followers and blog visitors. Thanks for your patience with the sporadic blog posting of the past month or so.
Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links. Many of you have been kind enough to feature some of my designs on your blogs and that has contributed to the increased traffic.
How to Use this “Journaling Cards” Printable:
There are a few ways you can use this printable to create your journaling cards and elements and I have included a few in the following instructions:
- The easiest way to use this printable is to print it out on a full sheet of white cardstock and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the journaling cards and journaling elements using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. There are several pdf to jpg converters online if your software just can’t open a pdf. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile and cutting it out a lot easier.)
- The most labor intensive (or time consuming) way is to print out the journaling cards or journaling elements on 65 lb. white cardstock and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors or a slide paper trimmer to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables. Don’t be concerned if you have posted it under the previous name, my traffic boost is contributing to the name change.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file>>> Spring Fling Journaling Cards.
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Love them! Thanks so much!
Dru Cortez says
So glad you like them…hope you like the new color scheme as well.
Lynda Harley says
awesome printables….thanks so much for sharing!
thank you so much : these are too pretty ! I posted the link here : https://www.facebook.com/LMIlesptitscadeauxPL and there : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/project-life-freebies/
Renee Hoffer says
Thanks for another set of cute cards!
Love the quote card!! Thanks again for another well done printable.