Hello blog visitors and followers… You can tell I’m thinking spring (probably because it has been so warm here in Southern California), especially with the color scheme I used for this journaling cards freebie.
You can see elements of spring with all the tiny flowers I added to this freebie as well. My design idea is of a spring garden. I also added a cool turquoise color to the color scheme. Just so pretty!
As for the details about the journaling cards freebie– there are 16 elements in all. You have four journaling cards (3″ x 4″) and a few more labels, tags and elements as well.
As always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping. Hope you like them.
Facts about the freebie:
- This free printable has 16 elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- The file size is 1.81 MB.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are often distorted.
- Color scheme: hot pink, light pink, light green, turquoise
Thank You for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I have been nearly overwhelmed with the positive response from blog followers and blog visitors. Thanks for your patience with the sporadic blog posting of the past month or so.
Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links. Many of you have been kind enough to feature some of my designs on your blogs and that has contributed to the increased traffic.
I hope you don’t mind when I check out your Pinterest boards, and repin some of your pins to some of my Pinterest boards, these pins usually provide inspiration for new designs of my own! You guys and gals often find things I don’t often run into and it just serves to expand and generate new ideas.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables. Don’t be concerned if you have posted it under the previous name, my traffic boost is contributing to the name change.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file>> Spring Garden Journaling Elements.
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
You May Like:
Free Printable Download – Spring Fling Journaling Cards
Free Printable Download – Shabby Chic Floral Journaling Elements
these are so sweet ! thank you for sharing ! I posted the link here : https://www.facebook.com/LMIlesptitscadeauxPL and there : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/project-life-freebies/
Renee Hoffer says
Thank you–can’t wait for warmer weather!!!!
Ready for the spring flowers to emerge. Thanks!!!