As we roll into the weekend, I just wanted to provide you with a couple of freebie printables that will help you with your kitchen organization. Of course, these had to be black, white red and cream with a little vintage image and french farmhouse theme thrown in
For the shopping list header, I used a background that was a great find on the Old Design Shop‘s great site (a great resource for vintage images), where I found a vintage farm almanac page from the turn of the century. A similar image that I had used for the farm tags I created a week or two ago. I added the images of the chickens and the title. The red labels are simply designed and a little larger than spice labels. The red kitchen labels are approximately 2 1/4″ in diameter.
These printables are kitchen themed and designed for your kitchen organization. Enjoy!
Facts about the freebie:
- 4 Shopping Lists – 7 3/4″ by 2 1/2″ on 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- The file size is 3.39 MB.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp. (The preview pictures on the blog and at Google are at 72 dpi.)
- Printing tip: If you are going to use regular printer paper, adjust the saturation of your printout. I would advise that you print on heavy white cardstock, plain or matte or sticker paper if you would like to use the circles as labels.
- Color scheme: red, cream, black, white
My expression of gratitude for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
It’s getting close to Thanksgiving, …and I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love” , you guys made October my biggest web traffic month yet, hopefully, it can be repeated in November. I know you don’t always have time to leave a comment because you are busy, so I really appreciate it when blog visitors take the time to either like or comment.
Thank you for your single pins and for some of you, multiple pins of my various designs on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links.
I hope you don’t mind when I check out your Pinterest boards, and repin some of your pins to some of my Pinterest boards, these pins usually provide inspiration for new designs of my own!
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill and all this extra content might be a little tiresome (sorry, but we want newcomers to get a hang of what needs to be done to access their freebie!). If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file here. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download. The shopping list is designed in landscape format.
Here are the kitchen labels.
You can access the pdf file here. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
You Might Also Like: