This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Must be the gathering busyness of the upcoming holiday season that has me thinking so much about planning and organization. So, I designed this organization freebie ( a weekly to do list) in order to get the week’s view of things to do all on one page.
I don’t have as many doodles on this planner as there was a lot less room, I did include a few flowers here and there plus the pink striped washi tape banners and grey banners I had on a previous To-Do List.
Facts about the freebie:
- This free printable was designed on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- The file size is less than 1 MB.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp.
- Printing tip: I would adjust the printing quality on your printer in order that you do not get an excessive amount of ink saturation if you plan to use regular office paper as this freebie is at 300 dpi.
- Color scheme: pink, grey, white
Thank you for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love” . I know you don’t always have time to leave a comment because you are busy, so I really appreciate it when blog visitors take the time to either like or comment.
Thank you for your single pins and for some of you, multiple pins of my various designs on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links.
I hope you don’t mind when I check out your Pinterest boards, and repin some of your pins to some of my Pinterest boards, these pins usually provide inspiration for new designs of my own!
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill and all this extra content might be a little tiresome (sorry, but we want newcomers to get a hang of what needs to be done to access their freebie!). If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file>>> HERE. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
You Might Also Like: