This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! Today, I am releasing this third set of washi tape strips designed with cute clip art provided by Creative Market where you can get great design work by professional designers (many resources at reasonable prices, even for personal work). This planner stickers set has more fall themed washi tape sets for you to use in your planning sessions. As mentioned before, they are a new layout for add-on or extras pages that I will be including in some of my future projects. They will fit both the Happy Planner and the Erin Condren Life Planner bottom margins. The layout on this printable is slightly different so you have duplicates of each design on one single page. I have also included two strips of “skinny” washi which is about 1/4″ or 6 mm in width.
If you would like to see other fall themed planner stickers sets that I designed for the Erin Condren Life Planner last year, you can access those here:
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren Life Planner (vertical) or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other vertical weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner or Happy Planner.
However, you creative gals have also written me to tell me you have used them for card making as well as bible journaling and in your traveler’s notebooks. Wow, some creative uses I had not even thought of!
Here’s a sample of the printable printed on plain bond printer paper ( 20# and 95 bright) on my Epson printer on regular setting.
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that board and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are 16 planner stickers or elements total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Happy Planner and Erin Condren fans.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
- A set of 16 planner stickers on one 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf files.
- File size : printable #1) 928 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: brown, gold, olive green, rust red, tan, taupe
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own. That includes redesigned as a free printable on your website or blog.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. If you use this printable on Instagram or other social media platform, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
You can access the pdf file>>>>> HERE. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Almost all images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright. Other images are under commercial use or creative commons licensing. Clip art is courtesy of MyclipartStore via Creative Market.