This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Happy Friday blog followers and visitors! It’s been raining profusely in Southern California, and the blue/grey gloomy, rainy weather inspired me to provide a lovely blue color themed side margin checklists planner printable for today’s planner stickers freebie! I picked up the monochromatic color theme from Adobe’s color wheel.
As the seasons changes, so goes our planner decor right? This time I revamped the side margin checklists and provided planner words and postage as well as side margin checklists that help you list your important tasks for the week. I also used a beautiful script font and included coordinating color postage. Hope you like them!
I’ve included side margin checklists and hexagon stickers in this planner stickers printable in monochromatic blue themed colors and a US Letter Half page of planner words and postage.
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren Planner or Happy Planner by Mambi. I have measured this side bar checklist and they should fit on both types of planners. They are sized to fit within the vertical columns side margin of each weekly spread or page. They are approximately 1.75″ wide x 6.75″ in length
More Side Margin Checklists Planner Printables
You might like some of my other similar ” side margin checklists” printables that I have released in past year: [ listed by date of release]
Side Margin Checklists Planner Stickers
Sidebar Checklists Planner Stickers
Fall theme Side Bar Planner Stickers
Blue Side Panel Planner Stickers
Patriotic Checklists Planner Stickers
Just a little reminder, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies, you can view that here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
Thanks you to all of you who have joined me on Pinterest you made 2018 great!
There are 36 planner stickers or elements total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this “Side Margin Checklists” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
Check out the video tutorial that shows the steps for changing color on a previous stickers layout in Silhouette Design.
Facts about the freebie:
- One set of planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ jpeg file.
- One Half Letter (US) planner words page on an5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ jpeg file.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: dark blue, slate blue, light turquoise
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the jpeg file here >>> Side Margin Checklists. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
You can access the jpeg file here >>> Half Letter – Planner Words and Postage. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing.