This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello blog followers and visitors! It’s Halloween and I hope you have some fun times planned for you and yours. Today’s freebie is slightly different from most of my other planner stickers freebies. I created some side bar “to do lists” planner stickers a few months ago as well as planner header stickers, that I thought you might want to use in your planning decor. This time I made them in fall colors to match November layouts!
I’d like to thank you for all the web traffic on this blog and all the Instagram love. I appreciate those of you who have given me a mention or tagged me with your “planner” photos using the planner stickers’ printables I have designed; and, in addition, all the new follows on my Pinterest board. I appreciate the comments and feedback I have received from you and I am really pleased to have so many followers from all over the world!
Planner Sticker Specs
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren Planner or Happy Planner by Mambi. I have measured this side bar checklist and they fit on both types of planners. They are sized to fit within the vertical columns side margin of each weekly page.
Just a little reminder, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies, you can view that here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are 32 planner stickers or elements total in today’s release; however, I changed the colors to muted tones for fall. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this ” Fall Sidebar Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
However, you use them I hope you get some enjoyment and inspiration in your planning!
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 32 planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size – 50 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: teal blue, plum, light brown, dark brown
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file >>> Fall Theme Sidebar Planner Stickers.
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Hi! I don’t have an actual [real] planner to put these in, however they will still go in my DIY planner which is actually a mini 3 ring binder with papers in it and it’ll look fantastic and also help me to get organized. Thank you so much!! Love that the to do list is such a long one, it’s perfect [my list is always longer than the normal little boxes. lol]
Dru Cortez says
You’re very welcome…and don’t feel bad that you don’t have what’s considered a “real” planner. The whole point of my blog is providing planner stickers that make the hard part of planning one’s life with stickers a little bit more decorative or just plain “pretty”. Enjoy and I hope you find them functional as well as pretty.
Thanks Dru! I LOVE your stickers!
I have printed out most of your free printables. There are some that I had to save in order to print later but that is only because my printer ran out of ink. I am going to be doing some plan with me videos on my YouTube channel and I will definitely post a link for any viewers to get to your site.
Dru Cortez says
Thank you. And thank you for your reference on Youtube, I appreciate it when any of my followers provide this info for your Youtube subscribers! 🙂
Hi….i do youtube vids too …if you would like .we could sub. To each other and watch each others vids that’s my link :
If you are interested send me ur link or put it in a comment on my vids
Dru Cortez says
Thanks but I am not available for collabs at this time.
Thank you, you create the most beautiful printables, I love using them! Where can I find the pastel version of this?
Dru Cortez says
You can find the lighter “spring” colors by typing “banner tags” in the search box and you will find the previous set of floral banner tags that I released a few months ago.
Your printables are always so great! I even have your blog saved to my Favorites Bar at work for easy access!
Dru Cortez says
Lol…okay, just as long as your boss doesn’t bust me for “recreational browsing” on work time.
Ma. Joselyn Panopio says
I love your designs! Sooo useful and makes my planner so nice…