This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! Today, I am releasing a school themed mini flash cards printables because it’s that Back to School time of the year! What better way to get prepared and organized for the school year but with “new” flash cards? They are in light pastels and I also have even included plain white cards as well. Grab one or all, it’s really up to you and your study needs.
These functional flash cards are sized to fit in your backpack or purse and/or pencil pouch and you can keep them together with a book ring. These are really small at 1.5″ by 2.5″ , but you can reduce the printable when you go to print in order to adjust the flash card’s size to fit the size you desire. Keep in mind some distortion may occur using this method.
If you would like to see other similar freebies that coordinate with this printable, you might like:
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are more than 20+ mini flash cards or elements total in today’s release. As always, these elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically as study aids.
- White Cardstock
- Hole punch either 1/4″ or 1/8″
- Book rings, either 1″ or 1.5″
- Printer or access to a printer, Staples or Office Depot (in the US) has self service printing available, as well.
How to Use this “Mini Flash Cards” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your mini flash cards and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white cardstock and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software.
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your flash cards and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The time consuming way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers. You will need to cut carefully around the corners or use a corner rounder punch.
Facts about the freebie:
- One set of school themed planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ jpeg file.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted. However, the downloads are high resolution digitals.
- Color scheme: pastel
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
You can access the jpeg files:
Here’s Freebie # 1 ->>> White Mini Flash Cards Printable
Here’s Freebie #2 – >>>Pink Mini Flash Cards Printable
Here’s Freebie #3 – >>>Light Blue Mini Flash Cards Printable
Here’s Freebie #4 – >>> Light Green Flash Cards Printable
Here’s Freebie #5 – >>> Violet Mini Flash Cards Printable
Here’s Freebie #6 – >>> Yellow Mini Flash Cards Printable
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing.