This post may contain affiliate links. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hey planner peeps! I thought I would help you out with your party and gift wrapping by providing you with a new gift tag printable for Mother’s Day.
This printable is a set of gift tags or labels; depending on how you want to use them, with a lovely pink watercolor theme and wonderful line art I obtained from Creative Fabrica. The clip art will be on sale all this week.
These tags will be great for gift wrapping or labels on any gift you want to share with your favorite lady! Here’s a mockup of what the finished product might look like…
Here’s a previous gift tag printable that I designed in the past with an all purpose mason jar gift tag:
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
How to Use this “Gift Tags” Printable:
There are a few ways you can use this printable to create your gift tags. I have included a few tips in the following instructions:
- The easiest way to use this printable is to print it out on a full sheet of white cardstock and if you own a Silhouette Portrait or a Silhouette Cameo or other digital cutter you can cut out the gift tags using their designer software. There are several pdf to jpg converters online if your software just can’t open a pdf. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the Silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile and cutting it out a lot easier.
- The most labor intensive (or time consuming) way is to print out the gift tags or papercrafts printable on 65 lb. white cardstock and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors or a slide paper trimmer or gyro tool to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Reader Tip: Cut out with scissors while watching TV!
- If you don’t want to use these cups as tags, you can always print the file on white sticker paper and use them to decorate the side panel on your gift or planner.
Materials and Supplies
*Hole punch (preferably 1/8″ inch)
*Silver or gold metallic stretch cord or baker’s twine
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 12 gift tags on an 8 1/2″ x 11″ jpeg file. Each tag is approximately 2″ by 2″.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: pink, white, black
- As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own. Including using the derivative designs for free distribution.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
You can access the pdf file>>>> Mother’s Day Gift Tags
Here’s an additional design file you might want to use on a tag you create or card that you design…
Freebie #2 – Block Letters Mom [png file]
All images in this mini happy planner printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use licensing. Some line art clip art from Vecteezy.