This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello and hope you had a great weekend. Well, I am still on the same design trend and that is to come up with autumn themed elements that you might be able to add to your digital or hybrid scrapbooking collection.
As it has been for the past week, it was the lovely fall colors all around that inspired the color scheme for today’s freebie, it was a challenge coming up with something that might be cute (that’s the reason for the owls designed by another talented designer) and yet represent a color scheme consistent with autumn colors. With this set you will have at least three printable that coordinate with each other. I hope you like them and can find a creative use for them.
As for the details about the freebie, there are 17 elements in all. You have four journaling cards (3″ x 4″), one note tag and several elements as well. Feathers (or copies of feathers seems to be a current trend so I included a few of those as well. As always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping.
How to Use this “Journaling Cards” Printable<:
There are a few ways you can use this printable to create your journaling cards and elements and I have included a few in the following instructions:
- The easiest way to use this printable is to print it out on a full sheet of white cardstock and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the journaling cards and journaling elements using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. There are several pdf to jpg converters online if your software just can’t open a pdf. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile and cutting it out a lot easier.)
- The most labor intensive (or time consuming) way is to print out the journaling cards or journaling elements on 65 lb. white cardstock and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors or a slide paper trimmer to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
Facts about the freebie:
- This free printable has 17 elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- The file size is 9.32 MB.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp. I included a photo-realistic paper texture in the journaling cards and word snippets.
- Color scheme: brown, rust, cream/tan, dark teal blue
Thank you for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I know you don’t always have time to leave a comment because you are busy, so I really appreciate it when blog visitors take the time to either like or comment.
Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links. My traffic keeps increasing from visitors from all over the world, thank goodness for Google translate, it helps me understand your kind comments in any language!
I hope you don’t mind when I check out your Pinterest boards, and repin some of your pins to some of my Pinterest boards, these pins usually provide inspiration for new designs of my own!
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables. Don’t be concerned if you have posted it under the previous name, my traffic boost is contributing to the name change.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file>>> What A Hoot Journaling Elements
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download. Hope you like them! 🙂
The background digital papers are courtesy of SheryKDesigns “Fall” collection.
You Might Also Like:
Free Printable Download – Fall Skies Journaling Elements