This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello Peeps! If you have been waiting for your “project life” or pocketbook scrapbooking freebie, here it is! Today, motivated by the increasingly hot weather in Southern California and bright sunshine everywhere, I decided to design this freebie with lots of yellow journaling elements. We’re trying to spread the sunshine all around!
As for the details about today’s freebie, there are 15 elements in all. You have 4 journaling cards (3″ x 4″) and a few more labels. As always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping. And, that goes for you Filofax/planner fans, as well.
Facts about the Journaling Cards freebie:
- 15 elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size – 1.39 MB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are often distorted.
- Color scheme: Sunny yellow, white, grey
How to Use this “Journaling Cards” Printable:
There are a few ways you can use this printable to create your journaling cards and elements and I have included a few in the following instructions:
- The easiest way to use this printable is to print it out on a full sheet of white cardstock and if you own Silhouette Portrait or a Silhouette Cameo or other digital cutter (i.e. Cricut) you can cut out the journaling cards and journaling elements using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette.) There are several pdf to jpg converters online if your software just can’t open a pdf. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile and cutting it out a lot easier.)
- The most labor intensive (or time consuming) way is to print out the journaling cards or journaling elements on 65 lb. white cardstock and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors or a slide paper trimmer to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
Thank you for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I have been nearly overwhelmed with the positive response from blog followers and blog visitors. And thanks for checking out my Instagram pics as well sure would love it if you follow me!
Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links. Many of you have been kind enough to feature some of my designs on your blogs and that has contributed to the increased traffic.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file>>> Golden Sunshine Journaling Cards .
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing.
Renee Hoffer says
Thank you! Love the yellow and gray–such a hot color combo right now.
Dru Cortez says
Thanks Renee. I was wondering if this particular shade of yellow would be something others would like. I am going back to this color scheme for a brighter lemon yellow! 🙂
Brenda Jessie says
I love this ~~ it is so “Happy”!! Thanks for sharing another great set!!
Dru Cortez says
Thx Brenda. Wow, I never thought something I designed would generate “happy” emotions! But I’m glad you think so. I got caught up with the right color of yellow. Oh, Dear! I hope you enjoy them in your crafting. 🙂
thanks a lot : these are too neat ! I shared the link here : https://www.facebook.com/LMIlesptitscadeauxPL and there : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/project-life-freebies/
I thank you for your beautiful work and for sharing your talent with us ! =)
I love all : colors, shapes, fonts, texts, typography, …
Thank you so much !
Best thoughts from France ! 😉
Dru Cortez says
You are so welcome! I hope you enjoy these freebies and Happy Crafting!