This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! A reader gave me a great idea, since my last post, so I thought I would release these “elf on the shelf” countdown planner stickers. Since we are now into the month of December, and you know what holiday will be coming around soon … Christmas, of course! These countdown stickers will work either for your planners or for Daily December books. Let your creativity be your guide!
So, I wanted to get this countdown planner stickers printable out to you for your various December projects. It's a set of “elf on the shelf” countdown stickers. In addition, I also included some additional labels that are sized at 3″ by 1 1/2″ for other papercrafting projects. You can either print them on white sticker paper to use them as labels or on white cardstock to use as gift tags.
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren planner or Happy Planner by Mambi or similar Week At A Glance Planners . I mention what they were originally designed for but they can be used in the projects or weekly planners that you use, of course, with some adjustments.
The functional planner stickers, especially the box stickers, are sized to fit within the daily boxes , they are 1″ high by 1 ” across . If you don't own either of these planners, there are several resizing instructions on Pinterest on “how to print” in order to resize the printable for other planners.
You Might Like:
Find me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that board and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs. Thank you to all who have followed me on Pinterest. In a hurry, would you consider repinning this to your Pinterest board?
Ooops, I know I goofed on my sample pic above, the days should have been posted on a “countdown” basis. The approximate size in the Erin Condren boxes are correct though! Enjoy!
There are more than 42+ planner stickers or elements and 12 labels total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Erin Condren Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this “ Christmas Elf Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette.) You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most labor intensive (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
Facts about the freebie:
- One sheet of planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file. ( 3 MB)
- One sheet of labels on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file. (3 MB)
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: red, green, white
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Here's Freebie # 1 – Christmas Elf Countdown Stickers
Here's Freebie # 2 – Christmas Elf Labels or Tags
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing. Clip art from Creative Fabrica.