This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello planner peeps! Just wanted to share this set of weekly money savings planner stickers as you get ready for the new year and you begin to track your 2020 money “savings” resolutions.
This set of money printables should help you with tracking your money each week or even monthly. There is a 52 Weeks Money Chart that gives you a guideline as to how much you should stash away each week in order to save over one thousand dollars in your savings account.
You can always reverse the money amounts to deposit and start with the larger amount first. Regardless, this tool should help you get started with your Reserve Savings or a Christmas Spending account. It’s has been stated that family’s spend an average of $1,200 for Christmas holiday spending alone. This nifty tool should help you to plan ahead.
To help you get a bird’s eye view of they year, I have also included the link to an annual 2020 calendar that lists each week for your planning needs.
As for the freebie, these money savings planner stickers are designed for fans of the Happy Planner, but they can be used in your Erin Condren planner as well as other similar weekly planners.
This is an all purpose planner stickers set. You might like to print this printable at a reduced size (i.e. 75 percent) for smaller stickers suitable for personal size planners.
You Might Also Like
Here are some other similar money themed planner stickers that I have provided in the past…
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that board and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are several planner stickers or elements in today’s release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Happy Planner and Erin Condren fans.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most labor intensive (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers. Reader’s Tip: Cut the stickers out while watching TV.
Facts About the Freebie
- A sampler set of money planner stickers on four 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf files.
- File size : 489 KB ; 312 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: light blue
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own. That includes redesigned as a free printable on your website or blog.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. If you use this printable on Instagram or other social media platform, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Freebie#1 – 52 Week Money Savings Tracking Chart
Freebie#2 – Single Weekly Money Planner Stickers >>>HERE
Freebie#3 – Monthly- Weekly Money Planner Stickers >>>HERE
Freebie#4 – Doodled 2020 Calendar With Weeks >>>HERE
Almost all images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright. Other images are under commercial use or creative commons licensing.