This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Happy Friday planner peeps! I hope you are all getting your last minute shopping done and you are prepared for all your holiday activities. Today here’s a new planner stickers printable for you. I selected this cute Christmas holiday travel digital paper–cute little cars, bears and of course, holiday decor. I have included a weekly set for your planning enjoyment with a sampler set for the Cricut.
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren Planner (vertical) or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other horizontal weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner or Filofax. The functional planner stickers, especially the box stickers, are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes specifically for the Erin Condren .
However, you can reduce the printable when you go to print in order to adjust the stickers’ size to fit your specific planner. (Some distortion may occur using this method.)
Erin Condren is currently having an “8 days of specials holiday sale” each day until the 16th the deals will change on a daily basis. Now’s the time to take advantage of these specials to stock up on 2020’s planners and planner accessories. You would need to order before 12/19 in order to receive it before Christmas. Here’s a $10.00 coupon off your purchase for registering with Erin Condren’s Insider Program for the first time.
Below is the color theme used for this set of planner stickers for the Erin Condren (vertical).
Sample Layout Tips:
It helps to see how these stickers might look in a sample layout, so I have provided one. Usually it’s a good idea to place your stickers first and take a look at the layout before writing in your tasks, what’s referred to as #beforethepen.
When you are finished applying your stickers, it’s up to you when to add your doodles and embellishments and finally write in your tasks. The rules are not written in stone, but it helps to view your planner page with the stickers applied first.
Design Process Using Silhouette Studio Designer Software
Here’s a short vid tut (35 secs) showing how I scale or rotate the pattern fill on my planner sticker templates using Silhouette Studio Designer Software – Business Edition.
You Might Like:
If you would like to see other similar color or subject themed freebies:
Find Me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are more than 95+ planner stickers or elements total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting. However, these were made specifically for you Erin Condren Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers. Reader’s Tip: Cut your planner stickers while watching TV.
Facts about the freebie:
- One set of planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- One 6″ x 8″ png file for Cricut digital cutters.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so very often you can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: green, red, dark forest green, light blue
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Here’s Freebie # 1 – Holly Bear Planner Stickers- >>>HERE
Freebie #2 – Holly Bear Planner Stickers >>>>>> HERE
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing. Digital paper from Poppymoon Design. Some clip art images from Vecteezy.