This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hey planner fans! Well, I hope I am giving you enough time to get your planners ready for the month of November. Today, I am releasing this Thanksgiving themed planner stickers for the Erin Condren planner.
I have included a weekly set for your planning fun with some extra goodies: a 6 x8 Cricut png file with teeny tiny planner stickers. The “teeny tiny” stickers are about 3/4″ wide and 1/4″ in height, so keep this in mind.
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren Planner (vertical) or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other horizontal weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner or Filofax. The functional planner stickers, especially the box stickers, are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes specifically for the Erin Condren .
However, you can reduce the printable when you go to print in order to adjust the stickers’ size to fit your specific planner. (Some distortion may occur using this method.)
Below is the color theme used for this set of planner stickers for the Erin Condren (vertical).
You Might Like:
If you would like to see other similar subject themed freebies:
Wacky Witches Floral Planner Stickers
Find Me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are more than 150+ planner stickers or elements total in today’s release. The 6″ x 8″ Cricut file has over 85+ tiny stickers. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting. However, these were made specifically for you Erin Condren Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers. Reader Tip: Cut your stickers while watching TV…sounds like a great idea. 🙂
Facts about the freebie:
- One set of planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- One 6″ x 8″ png file for Cricut digital cutters: wordstrips, stickers sheet.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: black, gold, ,dark green, rusty orange
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Here’s Freebie # 1 – Thanksgiving Planner Stickers- >>>>>>HERE
Freebie #2 – Thanksgiving Planner Stickers >>>>>> HERE
Freebie #3 – Cricut Ready 6″x 8″ Planner Stickers [png file]>>>>>HERE
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing. Paper by Poppy Moon Designs.
Donna Thomas says
Thank you so much~so cute!!!!
Dru Cortez says
Thanks Donna for taking the time to comment. I’m glad you like them. 🙂
Made By Meggs says
Perfect! I was just stickering my passion planner November weekly pages last night and I skipped thanksgiving wk bc I didn’t have anything festive enough!! These are perfect thank you!
Dru Cortez says
Wow, you must be way ahead of schedule in your planning…good for you! Glad you like them.