This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
In preparation for the new month, I thought a shabby chic teacup planner inserts printable might be just the ticket for today’s freebie. It’s different and it can sure clip in (or be hole punched) and put some “pretty” on your planner without necessarily taking up too much room on your planner pages.
These shabby chic teacup planner inserts are specifically designed for fans of the Classic Happy Planner or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other horizontal ring bound weekly planners such as the Filofax. You will need some type of punch to insert the teacup planner inserts, either an arc punch for the Happy Planner or a hole punch for ring bound planners.
You Might Like:
If you would like to see other similar color or subject themed freebies:
Find me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are more than 16 planner elements total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Erin Condren Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your inserts and I have included a few tips for printing and cutting in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white cardstock and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the planner inserts using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette and included the Silhouette file. )
2) You can print out the planner inserts on white cardstock and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the planner inserts.
Facts about the freebie:
- One set of planner inserts on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- One 6″ x 8″ sampler foldable tabs on jpg file.
- One 6″ x 4″ mini calendar jpg file.
- These elements are designed at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi.
- Color theme: pink, light green, light blue
- As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Here’s Freebie # 1 – Shabby Chic Teacup Planner Inserts->>>HERE
Note: I have included a Silhouette V3 cut file in the zip file.
Freebie #2 –Cricut Ready 6″ x8″ Sampler jpg file
Shabby Chic Foldable Tabs jpg file >>>>>>>HERE
Freebie #3 – 6″ x 4″ Mini Calendar >>>>HERE.
Tip: Print on Matte or Gloss Photo Paper. Calendars should be cut at 3″ x 4″.
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing. Digital paper from Free Pretty Things For You and image from Creative Market.