This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello planner fans. I have been wanting to design these for the longest time, since they are more of a planner accessory rather than planner stickers and I hadn’t found the right digital paper for these tab dividers. I think you might enjoy these foldable tab dividers, for either your art journaling, planner organization or bible journaling or other papercrafting use.
You Might Like:
If you would like to see other similar color or subject themed freebies:
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are more than 60 tab dividers or elements total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Erin Condren Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette.
You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
This is what the cut file should look like in your Silhouette software.
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most time consuming way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
Facts about the freebie:
- One set of planner tab dividers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file. (3 ppgs)
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: green, pink
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use. Please do not use the template for the sale of your own items.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Here’s Freebie # 1 – Pink Shabby Chic Tab Dividers
Here’s Freebie #2 – Green Shabby Chic Tab Dividers
Freebie #3 – Vintage Tab Dividers
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing.
These are too dang cute..I love them all! Thank you!
Dru Cortez says
Thanks Theresa…Enjoy. I hope you it will add to your creative projects.
Oh my goodness Dru, you out did yourself…these are just so gorgeous. Brought a big smile to my face and warmed my heart as I can just see these on my TN’s that I make for my monthlys…thank you so much…they will be much loved and used.
Dru Cortez says
Thanks JoeyAnn…I have wanted to find something like this for a very loooong time. So, I thought why not make them and share them with all my planner fans and blog followers? I appreciate your taking the time to comment. 🙂
Laura Jones says
As always, I love your designs! Thank you for sharing them!
Dru Cortez says
Thanks Laura…I’m glad you liked them. Tell a friend, I’d appreciate that. 🙂
Deonna Bemish says
I love these tabs! They will be beautiful in my bible for art journaling. Thank you
Dru Cortez says
I’m glad you like them. Enjoy. 🙂