This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! With only two days away from the official first day of spring, I couldn’t resist this birdcage design for this Erin Condren horizontal planner stickers freebie printable. Lots of pretty birdcages and spring flowers!
I was inspired by the colors in the spring garden in the photo and the sunshine in So Cal. This muted pink and blue is also a pretty color theme.
I designed this set of planner stickers in colors that should coordinate with the (horizontal) Erin Condren Life Planner.
While I have designed several Erin Condren printables, I had released fewer sets of horizontal stickers. So, I am making up for it.
Few Notes about the Freebie
I have also included To Do planner stickers with an offset. I don’t really like the way the black line looks around the offset, but I have found with the Silhouette software it is more difficult than the Cricut ( at least per Cricut software videos by other diy crafters) to pick up the white offsets on stickers.
Please note, if you are a Filofax fan or owner of a planner with A5 weekly inserts, you will be able to use this printable as well. If your printer software allows it, you will be able to scale the pdf down when you send the printable to print.
Thanks to you I have seen great layouts using these horizontal printables on Instagram using A5 sized planners! Please note: These stickers will fit in an A5 planner which can accommodate filler sheets or inserts with a horizontal layout that are sized at 5.83″ x 8.27″ or 148mm x 210mm.
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren Planner(horizontal) or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other horizontal weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner or Filofax.
Here’s a digital view of a horizontal weekly planner layout using this set.
This is for inspiration purposes only.
Find Me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most time consuming way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 52+ planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- Set of planner stickers on 6″ x 8″ jpg file.
- File size :653 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: pink, light blue, muted pink
Watch my design process…
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
You can access the pdf file>>>>HERE. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use licensing. Digital Paper by Poppymoon Designs on Etsy.