This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! Happy midweek… Today , I decided I would design a planner inserts printable with fall foliage for the personal size planner. It’s been awhile since I have released an inserts printable for personal planners, so I thought I would release one today.
This printable has both a “to do list” and a “notes” list available for your fall to do lists or journaling. By the way, this printable will also work for the mini happy planner as well. It will depend on the planner and the punches you own.
Although these planner inserts are specifically designed for fans of the Mini Happy Planner or similar Week At A Glance Planners, they can be used in the Happy Planner, the Erin Condren, or other horizontal weekly planners such as the Kikki.k or Filofax.
They are sized at 3.75″ x 6.75″. Please note, you can resize the printable to print inserts that are suitable for your planner. Be aware that some distortion may occur.
If you would like to see another similar planner inserts freebie , you might like:
Find Me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are more than 2 planner inserts or elements total in today’s release. As always, these inserts and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Erin Condren Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this “Planner Inserts” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
Please note: It is helpful if you own either an arc punch by Mambi (for the mini happy planner) or a hole punch for ringbound personal planners.
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Portraitr or a Silhouette Cameo or other digital cutter ) you can cut out the planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette.) I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette. If your software can not use the pdf file, there are several online pdf converters that will enable you to convert your pdf to a file you can use. Additional tip: Make sure you import the pdf as “import as image” in your Silhouette software.
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most labor intensive (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer or gyro tool which will reduce time cutting around the stickers.
Facts about the freebie:
- One sheet of functional planner inserts on 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- Planner inserts are sized at 3.75″ x 6.75″ or 95mm by 170mm.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: brown, blue, rust red
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Freebie # 1 – Personal Planner Inserts [ PDF].
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing.