This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! As the sunshine is getting brighter and the sun is setting a lot later, I’m craving brighter colors all around the house and with my planner sticker color themes.
Today, I am releasing another “freebie” printable that I designed for the Mini Happy Planner. I also included a few new sticker designs or shapes, i.e. quote box , weekend vertical banner, “notes” half box, “happy mail” envelope and a few other elements.
If you are a Filofax fan or owner of a planner with A5 weekly inserts, you will be able to use this printable as well.
Please note: These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Me and My Big Ideas Mini Happy Planner but many of the stickers will fit the Kikki.K or Filofax personal planner or similar smaller personal sized weekly planners.
Find Me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
Here’s the sample layout on white sticker paper. Just so you’ll know, I am now using full length sticker paper by DigiOrange for the stickers and then cutting them out on my Silhouette Cameo. Tip: Make sure that the sticker paper you buy does not have a split down the middle. This prevents jamming in your printer.
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 95+ planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file. (landscape)
- File size : 1.58 MB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: bright green, hot pink, soft pink, teal, dark teal, orange, yellow, green
- As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own. Including using the derivative designs for free distribution.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
You can access the pdf file>> Bright Floral Mini Happy Planner Stickers.
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
All images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use licensing. This lovely digital paper is from Lilly Bimble’s shop on Etsy.