Happy Weekend! So, it has been a busy week and I’d like to thank you all for the web traffic on this blog and all the Instagram love. I appreciate those of you who have given me a mention or tag with your “planner” photos using the stickers’ printables I have designed; and, including, all the additional follows on my Pinterest board.
Today, I am doing something new in the “planner stickers” arena and that is providing you stickers that are sized for the Happy Planner (or Arc Planner) as pictured in the header of this blog. And since we are in the middle of summer, I used a super bright, summer color theme for these planner stickers.
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Me and My Big Idea’s or MAMBI Happy Planner or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other vertical weekly planners. If you are not familiar with this type of planner, you might want to check out the link above that will take you directly to the manufacturer’s website to find out all about it.
You can also search on Instagram with the following tags: #create365, #happyplanner and #arcplanner. Although similar to the Erin Condren Life Planner, please keep in mind this planner has taller pages as well as individual boxes and therefore today’s freebie planner stickers are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes.
Find me on Social Media
Just a little reminder, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies, you can view that here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are 46 planner stickers or elements total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
Facts about the freebie:
- 46 planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size – 73 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: bright pink, lime green, bright turquoise
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file here, Happy Flowers Planner Stickers.
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.