This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! Today, I am releasing a freebie that was inspired by something similar that I saw on Pinterest and thought, why not? I don’t have a formal fitness program but I have been improving my overall health and exercise habits but had not thought of tracking it in my planner.
So, for today I am releasing a set of planner stickers that are for you health and fitness buffs and anyone who wants to keep track of their fitness goals!
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of the Erin Condren Planner or similar Week At A Glance Planners or other vertical weekly planners such as the Plum Paper Planner. They are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes.
Just a little reminder, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies, you can view that here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are 42 planner stickers or elements total in today’s release. You have these stickers in seven different colors and they are sized at about 3/4″ by 1″ and should fit within your life planner.
As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and cut out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
Facts about the freebie:
- 42 planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file. (Stickers are sized at 3/4″ wide by 1″ height)
- File size – 70 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: hot pink, light blue, violet, mint green, light orange, tangerine orange and light yellow
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file>>> Fitness Planner Stickers . Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Sarah P says
I just love these. I am new to planners and mine will almost be a mini scrapbook/planner, but I just love your freebies. At some point, I need to sit down and make some of my own stickers, but your are fantastic. Thank you so much for posting them.
Dru Cortez says
I think there are no strict rules for planners because they need to be modified to your personal taste…the great thing is that now there are so many options for sticker and planner decor that you can use to make your planner truly reflect your life, your plans and your taste. Glad to know that my sticker designs are part of it! 🙂
Tammy L says
Thank you….I really need to start working out again…Hopefully these will motivate me….
Dru Cortez says
That’s awesome…you might be right rewarding yourself with a sticker might get you motivated! And fitness goals and actions usually bring “good for you” results. 🙂
Hi! I have been enjoying your printables so much I wrote a post about it on my blog and featured you and your blog! Take a look at it! It goes live 7/14 at 9 am 🙂
graciassssssss son hermosos..°°°°°°
I am new to the planner world and trying to get on board with everything, I made my planner because I could not afford one of those expensive, I am glad that I found your website that offers free printable stickers that works for people like me who is on a budget and can not afford to go out to pick all these things to make their planner looks as good as others. Thanks again and keep up the good work.
Nice, but add a “Swim” sticker for us pool rats. Eta