Hello blog followers and visitors! This will be a very busy week with my blog posting schedule as we are fast approaching the Easter holiday. Today, once again I am catering to Planner Community fans by designing a planner stickers freebie for you (specifically for fans of the Erin Condren Planner or similar Week At A Glance Planners) and for those who are taking academic classes of any kind. I hope you enjoy this freebie set and drop me a comment if you really like them and can use them!
Also, I wanted to mention that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other designers for stationery, office supplies, planner layouts and planner freebies, you can view that here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
Well, on to the freebie, there are 53 planner stickers or elements in all. You have mostly a variety of planner stickers for your life planner and a few more labels, and word snippets. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you Planner and Filofax fans.
How to Use this “Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. ( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the Silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.)
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most tedious (or time consuming) way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
Facts about the freebie:
- 53 planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- File size – 67 KB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted. (The lines on one of the circles appears that way in the preview.)
- Color scheme: pastel pink, violet, yellow, green, blue
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file Pastel Student Academic Planner Stickers Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Thank you so much for these fantastic printables !
Thank you!!!!! this helped a lot 🙂
Dru Cortez says