Hello blog visitors and followers. So, it has finally arrived…the first day of spring! The skies are getting a lot more blue, the fluffy white clouds are peeking through and I can hear the birds singing in the morning!
All the seasons have their beauty, but there is something about spring that speaks of new beginnings. I hope that your spring is full of wonderful things and moments of great crafting.
It was about a year ago (give or two a few days), that I started actively posting my “freebie” designs starting with my vintage Easter tags. I can’t believe how dynamically my blog traffic has grown in that time thanks to you and all this blog’s visitors and followers… and well, general fans.
My schedule has really gotten full of late and it’s challenging for me at times designing and posting my next freebie but I appreciate your patience with my somewhat erratic posting.
As for the details about today’s freebie, there are 16 elements in all. You have four journaling cards (3″ x 4″) and a few more labels, tags and elements as well. As always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping. Hope you like them. 🙂
Facts about the “Sunny Days” freebie:
- This free printable has 16 elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- The file size is less than 1MB.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are often distorted.
- Color scheme: pastel pink, pastel violet, pastel yellow, light green, pastel turquoise
Thank you for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I have been nearly overwhelmed with the positive response from blog followers and blog visitors.
Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links. Many of you have been kind enough to feature some of my designs on your blogs and that has contributed to the increased traffic.
I hope you don’t mind when I check out your Pinterest boards, and repin some of your pins to some of my Pinterest boards, these pins usually provide inspiration for new designs of my own! You guys and gals often find things I don’t often run into and it just serves to expand and generate new ideas.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables. Don’t be concerned if you have posted it under the previous name, my traffic boost is contributing to the name change.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file here >>>Sunny Day Journaling Elements .
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.