This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello and hope you had a great weekend! Well, as stated in a previous post, I am working on a lot of changes to this blog and re-categorizing all my freebies into categories where hopefully, you can find what you like a whole lot easier.
As for today's freebie, I am still on the same design trend and that is to come up with autumn themed journaling cards and elements, especially for today which seems to be working out as project life Tuesday.
I have a whole list of ideas (yes, a literal idea list), but sometimes I just get inspired to do something else…this was one of those times.
When it comes to the fall, I really love pumpkin pie but a close second is apple pies or apple tarts. Yummy! So, I thought that today's freebie printable might represent a little bit of a school theme with the idea of apple orchards.
I added a lot of photo-realistic textures to this one, so I hope you like it and I also designed some of the background papers. You might have to get out your trusty craft knife (besides your scissors) to get to all the little details, especially on the elements.
Facts About the Journaling Cards Freebie
As for the details about the freebie, there are 20 elements in all. You have four journaling cards (3″ x 4″), one note tag and several journaling elements as well. As always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping. You guys are constantly coming up with uses I had never imagined, which to me shows the power of creativity. Viva la difference!
- This free printable has 20 elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- The file size is 7.43 MB.
- These cards and elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are distorted. I included a photo-realistic paper texture and wood texture in the journaling cards and word snippets.
- Color scheme: brown, rust, cream/tan, black, deep red
Thank you for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I'd like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I know you don't always have time to leave a comment because you are busy, so I really appreciate it when blog visitors take the time to either like or comment. I am even more surprised by your multiple pins to your Pinterest boards. Thanks for your vote of confidence!
Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links. My traffic keeps increasing from visitors from all over the world, thank goodness for Google translate, it helps me understand your kind comments in any language!
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven't previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables. Don't be concerned if you have posted it under the previous name, my traffic boost is contributing to the name change.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it's the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file>>> An Apple a Day Journaling Elements.
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download. Hope you like them! 🙂
Header image: Vintage picture of girl picking apples is a freebie courtesy of The Graphics Fairy.