This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello planner and junk journal fans! I have gone back to the drawing board to design another followup printable, of course, they are more of a planner accessory rather than planner stickers. I found the perfect vintage ledger ephemera and clip art for these vintage tab dividers.
Choose between a set designed from vintage ledger ephemera tabs and a set of vintage washi and circle labels with numbers. The washi is also made from the vintage ledger ephemera as well as a black and white dictionary page and a vintage botanical (red toadstool mushrooms) image.
I think you might enjoy these foldable tab dividers made from vintage ephemera, for either your art journaling, planner organization, bible journaling or other papercrafting use. These were alot of fun to design, I also added the vintage elements that I incorporated into the tab form. Use your imagination in creating your papercraft projects and I hope you like them!
Vintage Tab Close-Up Detail
Here’s a quick preview of the details on the vintage ledger tabs…
You Might Like:
If you would like to see other similar color or subject themed freebies:
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are more than 40 tab dividers or elements total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you traveler’s notebooks and Filofax fans.
How to Use this “Vintage Ephemera” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers or tabs and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo ,Silhouette Portrait or Cricut other digital cutter you can cut out the tabs or planner stickers using their designer software.
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The most time consuming way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting.
Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
4) I have included a white space for writing your subject on the front of the tab. I used jpgs file in order to keep the file size at a mininum.
Facts about the freebie:
- One set of planner tab dividers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file. (1 ppgs) at 300 dpi ( 5.5 MB)
- One set of vintage ledger circles and washi on 5.5″ by 8.5″ jpeg file. (2.7 MB)
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: red, black, cream
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not use on POD sites such as Redbubble, Zazzle, Cafepress, etc.. The copyright of the design remains with VintageGlamStudio.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use. Please do not use the template for the sale of your own items.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks
Here’s Freebie # 1 – Vintage Ledger Tab Dividers
Here’s Freebie #2 – Vintage Ledger Labels and Washi
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing. Some Graphic Elements from Creative Fabrica.