This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! Today, I am releasing a school themed file folder labels printable because it’s that Back to School time of the year! What better way to get prepared and organized for the school year but with “new” back to school printables? They are in a variety of colors and I designed them in three different label styles. Use one or all, it’s really up to you and your study needs.
These functional file folder labels are sized to fit on your file folders or used for your other labeling needs. These labels are approximately 2.5″ by 1″ in size , but you can reduce the printable when you go to print in order to adjust the file folder label’s size to fit the size you desire.
Keep in mind some distortion may occur using this method.
If you would like to see other similar freebies that coordinate with this printable, you might like:
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are more than 20+ file folder labels or elements total in today’s release. As always, these elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically as study aids.
- White Sticker Paper (full sheet)
- Printer or access to an inkjet printer, Staples or Office Depot (in the US) has self service printing available, as well.
How to Use this “File Folders Labels” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your mini flash cards and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the file folders using their designer software.
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock depending on how thick you want your file folder labels and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) The time consuming way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers. You will need to cut carefully around the corners or use a corner rounder punch.
Facts about the freebie:
- One set of school themed planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ jpeg file.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted. However, the downloads are high resolution digitals.
- Color scheme: bright primary colors
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
You can access the jpeg or pdf files below on the text link below the image:
Here’s Freebie # 1 ->>> File Folders Labels Printable
Download the JPEG version ===> File Folder Labels Printable [JPEG]
Download the PDF version ====> File Folder Labels Printable [ PDF]
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing.