This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! Today I have designed a set of kraft floral Easter gift tags for your planner or paper crafting use. Since Easter is around the corner, I just wanted to get ahead of your crafting for the spring season! I have been working on a variety of designs and here is my second idea. I used an authentic kraft texture, lovely white roses and a fancy script font for these tags. I hope you like them!
As for the details about today’s freebie, there are 18 elements in all. You have 18 tags (approx 1.5″ x 1 3/4″ and 2.5″ by 3.25″ for the second set) . The results you get depends on the paper you use for your final printing use. I would recommend white cardstock if you are using this printable as tags for gifts.
As always, they can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping. That also includes Filofax and planner fans as well.
Facts about the Easter Gift Tags freebie:
- This free printable has tags on two 8 1/2″ by 11″ jpeg files.
- The file size is 3.7MB and 4.4 MB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are often distorted. I used 300 dpi images for the roses.
- Color scheme: green, white, kraft texture
- Related Post : Shabby Chic Easter Gift Tags Printable
Materials and Supplies Needed:
Here’s a list of the materials and supplies needed:
- White cardstock
- Hole punch, brads and brad setter. I own the Crop-a-Dile eyelet and Snap punch by WeRMemoryKeepers which I love. This tool will give your tags a finished look, but is not necessary.
- Baker’s twine or basic twine
- Scissors or slide cutter
Thank you for all your Pinterest pins and other social media sharing…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I have been nearly overwhelmed with the positive response from blog followers and blog visitors.
Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links as well Instagram mentions. Many of you have been kind enough to feature some of my designs on your blogs and that has contributed to the increased traffic.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
Grab the pdf file>>> Kraft Floral Easter Tags. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Freebie #2 – Kraft Floral Easter Tags