Hello…while I have been designing fall-themed journaling or project life elements, I thought I would design a coordinating bunting banner ( or fall mini bunting flags) with a fall leaves pattern.
Today’s freebie was designed primarily for a little fun decorative item for a party or gathering. I designed it with SheryKDesigns (info below) coordinating fall paper and added little lace doilies and words spelling out “Give Thanks”.
As for the details about the freebie, there are 23 elements in all. The flags measure 1 1/2″ across at the fold, and 3″ in height. I would suggest that you work with about 5 feet (and a few inches on both ends to tie on) of baker’s twine or hemp.My own test bunting banner required about that much twine or ribbon with each bunting flag spaced about 1 1/2″ apart.
There is a thin white line running across the area where you need to score the paper if you are printing on heavy cardstock. If you are planning to use 20 lb.white printing paper, make sure your printing uses less ink by adjusting the saturation of the printout and fold at the line. For best results, print out on heavy white cardstock and score at the line. Use a heavy duty tape or glue dot to keep the flag sealed closed.
Facts about the freebie:
- This free printable has 23 elements on an 8 1/2″ by 11″ pdf file.
- The file size is 6.13 MB.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: cream, muted teal blue, brown, orange, mustard yellow
Thank you for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’m grateful…I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love”. I know you don’t always have time to leave a comment because you are busy, so I really appreciate it when blog visitors take the time to either like or comment.
Thank you for your pins on Pinterest as well as Facebook links. I also appreciate mentions in your blogs with appropriate link backs and active links.
I hope you don’t mind when I check out your Pinterest boards, and repin some of your pins to some of my Pinterest boards, these pins usually provide inspiration for new designs of my own! You guys and gals often find things I don’t often run into and it just serves to expand and generate new ideas.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables (formerly under the name Vintage Glam Collectibles) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (I own the domains for both names and will be dedicating this blog to more design related articles and printables. Don’t be concerned if you have posted it under the previous name, my traffic boost is contributing to the name change.)
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem.
You can access the pdf file here>>>>> Fall Mini Bunting Flags .
Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download. Hope you like them! 🙂
The background digital papers are courtesy of SheryKDesigns “Fall” collection.