This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! I hope you are ready for a set of Halloween party printables palooza. I started with the initial bunting design and then had so much fun and added all kinds of other party printable essentials. You will be getting a whole slew of goodies in this mini kit: a Halloween invite, candy bunting, alpha bunting, treat toppers, tent cards, cupcake toppers, and one inch circles.
Hope you like them.
I added the items individually for your use. Just in case, you might one printable and not another.
You Might Like
If you would like to see other similar Halloween themed freebies, you might like:
Lil Monsters Journaling Elements
Find me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
There are more than 7 separate freebies total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and/or printables can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting.
How to Use this “Party and Planner Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to cut out these freebies and I have included a few tips in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printable is to print it out on a full sheet of white cardstock and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the to-do lists or planner stickers using their designer software. If you need to convert the pdf file, there are many online converters that will convert the files from pdfs to jpegs.
2) For the halloween banner, it would be ideal if you printed it on glossy or matte photo paper so the colors will be sharp and bright. However, plain cardstock will do.
3) Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which makes cutting a straight line easier, rather than using scissors.
Facts about the freebie:
- Instruction are included on the each printable.
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: black, orange
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
Some things you should know before downloading:
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*Not for use on Print on Demand sites such as Red bubble, etc.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
Freebie # 1 – Halloween Invitation PDF >>>>>> HERE.
Freebie #2 – Halloween Mini Bunting>>>>>>>HERE.
Freebie #3 – Halloween Mini Bunting on PDF>>>> HERE.
Freebie #4 – Halloween Treat Toppers on PDF>>>> HERE.
Freebie #5 – Halloween Cupcake Toppers on PDF>>>> HERE.
Freebie #6 – Halloween Tent Cards on PDF>>>> HERE.
Freebie #7 – Halloween One Inch Circles on PDF>>>> HERE.
Most images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use or creative commons licensing. Some clip art images are from Creative Fabrica and ZippyPixels