Hello peeps! Well, a new weekend has rolled in and I hope you ready for some crafting time. So, today I am releasing the word art cut file previewed in my video.
Just so you'll know, I have my own Pinterest board for Silhouette DIY Crafts |“Silhouette Cameo & Cut Files” that has a lot of awesome pins showcasing free cut files from other experienced bloggers and crafters on the ‘net. There are pins of really sophisticated designs on my board as well as basic ones and new pins for the new release of Silhouette Cameo Designer Studio ( which brings designing cut files to a whole new level).
This is the cut file I created for your use in your papercraft projects, i.e. scrapbooking, smashbooks, gift cards, etc. This file is created for project life journaling and are sized about 1/16″ of inch smaller on both sides of the frame in order to slip easier into the pocket sleeves of your binder. Or, you can use them in other papercrafting projects. Hope you like them! 🙂
Facts about this freebie :
- 1 cut files on 8 1/2″ x 11″ format using Silhouette Cameo Designer Studio.
- All files will be delivered in zip format.
- Files will vary in size depending on the original source files.
- A TOU will be included in download.
- Files are saved and will be accessible from an external site for now.
- I will try to include an image file that includes (the scissors with the words “cut files”) somewhere in the blog post so that you are aware that the download includes a cut file of some kind. Not all of my freebies will include cut files.
- I would appreciate any constructive feedback on how these files will work for you, so please share a comment, so that I can tweak the digital cut files that I offer.
Thank you for all your Pinterest and other social media pins…
I’d like to say thanks to all those taking the time to comment, I sure appreciate the gracious “thank yous” and the legitimate “link love” and all the kind comments from people around the world. I have been nearly overwhelmed with the positive response from blog followers and blog visitors. I hope you are enjoying these cut files.
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog, so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back to the blog that can be a problem.
You can access the cut file here, or click on the preview image below.