This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to use the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Hello peeps! Today, I am excited to release a new “freebie” printable that I designed that has planner stickers that will fit either Bullet Journal or Traveler’s Notebooks or personal sized planners. They are designed for smaller planners or journals. This is a whole new size, a different type of style (trying for cartoon/kawaii) and format.
Printing Tips and Materials and Supplies
I have created these bullet journal stickers as jpegs. The small mini size can be duplicated 3 more times on a 8 1/2″ by 11″ page so you can get the most out of your standard paper size. The half sheet can be duplicated twice to fill a standard page.
You can print on standard paper and use adhesive or tape runners to apply to your notebooks or journals. You can also print on white sticker paper (rather than plain white printer paper) to adhere to your journals as well. Cut them out with your scissors or favorite digital cutter.
A Few Notes About these Bullet Journal Printables
If you are a Filofax fan or owner of a personal planner, you will be able to use these printables as well. Please note: These stickers will fit in a Traveler’s Notebook which can accommodate filler sheets or inserts with a horizontal layout that are sized at 4.33″ x 8.25″ or 127 mm x 210mm. They should also work in A5 or smaller personal type type of planners. These stickers will also fit a standard 5″ by 7″ dotted or graph notebook.
These planner stickers are specifically designed for fans of Bullet Journals or Traveler’s Notebook or similar smaller personal sized weekly planners such as the Franklin Covey or Filofax.
If you’re not familiar with a Traveler’s Notebook, it’s basically a leather cover with elastic bands that you can fill with multiple notebook inserts according to your desire. The following Traveler’s Notebook is by Webster’s Pages. This is the one I own as well as the standard brown leather Traveler’s Notebook.
The original brand for the cover is called a Midori & other versions are sometimes referred to as a Fauxdori or Traveler’s Notebooks (TN.) The functional planner stickers, especially the box stickers, are sized to fit small planner inserts that range around 4″ to 5″ across .
Find me on Social Media
Also, if you are new to this site, I wanted to let you know that I have a board on Pinterest that you might want to follow that has several pins (ideas) by other planner designers, stationery, home office decor, office supplies and planner freebies that are mostly planner related, you can view that and/or follow here, Home Office | Planners & Stationery Favs.
Here’s a sample of these stickers on a dotted (5″ x 7″) bullet journal notebook, so that you can see the approximate size and scale of these stickers.
There are 20+ planner stickers or elements total in today’s release. As always, these stickers and elements can either be used for journaling in your project life projects, smashbooks, art journals or other types of memory keeping and papercrafting but these were made specifically for you bullet journal and smaller personal planner Filofax fans.
How to Use this ” Bullet Journal Stickers” Printable:
There are several ways you can use this printable to create your stickers and I have included a few in the following instructions:
1) The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter, such as the Cricut Explore or Maker you can cut out the bujo planner stickers using their designer software.
( **Please note: You must have the Silhouette Designer Edition software upgrade to open pdfs in your Silhouette. I also have redesigned the template so that the margins are within the “registration” area of your silhouette. You will have to spend some time creating the cutlines for the silhouette but this should make creating the cutfile a lot easier.) I have provided jpegs to resolve this problem.
2) Also another method, would be to use heavy bond printer paper or you can use 65 lb. white cardstock or heavy white printer paper depending on how thick you want your sticker and then place adhesive via a snail tape runner or with a Xyron sticker tool or machine.
3) A time consuming way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and “fussy cut” out by hand, I have spaced the elements so that you can use a pair of good craft scissors to get a clean cut and handle the fussy cutting. Another handy tool to have for the straight cuts is a slide or rotary paper trimmer which will reduce cutting around the stickers.
Facts about the freebie:
- A set of 8 planner stickers on an 8 1/2″ by 5 1/2″ jpeg file.
- The mini sheet size is 3 1/2″ by 5″ jpeg file.
- File size : 300 KB & 1 MB
- These elements were created at 300 dpi, so your printing results should be very clear and sharp with a smooth lay down of the ink color. The preview pictures both on the blog and on Google are at 72 dpi, so you often can not see all the detail accurately or colors are sometimes distorted.
- Color scheme: light blue, light yellow
As usual these freebies are free for personal use, (check my TOU if you haven’t previously.) If you have been here before, you know the drill. If not, you might want to read the quick TOU below before you access the printable.
* Vintage Glam Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative (redesigned from the original) designs as your own. Including using the derivative designs for free distribution or sold distribution.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
*If you post this on the internet, please give credit to Vintage Glam Studio & link back to my blog (www.vintageglamstudio.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #vintageglamstudio or @vintageglamstudio. Thanks!
***Update:(06.07.22) The scale of these stickers are small enough for the mini happy planner by Mambi or Skinny Planner.
You can access the jpeg file on the bolded type. Or if you like, click on the picture below for the download.
Freebie #1 – Panda Bullet Journal Stickers
Freebie #2 – Panda Bullet Journal Stickers – Mini Sheet
Update: Here’s the third part of this release.
Freebie #3- Panda Bullet Journal Stickers – Mini Sheet
All images in this printable are original illustrations by Vintage Glam Studio and under copyright with a few that are under commercial use licensing. There are a few designs provided as free (with attribution) illustrations provided by Vecteezy.
These are so cute and fun! Thank you for sharing!
Dru Cortez says
Thanks! I’m glad you liked them and thanks for the sweet comment. Enjoy!